Call for Papers
THIRD LAW AND RELIGION RESEARCH MEETING
OXFORD JOURNAL OF LAW AND RELIGION COLLOQUIUM
“Religious freedom, discrimination and equality”
14-15 October 2015 – Uberlandia, Brazil
The THIRD LAW AND RELIGION RESEARCH MEETING and the first OJLR COLLOQUIUM in Brazil will be organised by the Brazilian Center of Studies in Law and Religion (former Law and Religion Research Group) at the Federal University of Uberlandia) in collaboration with the Oxford Journal of Law and Religion Academy (Oxford University Press) and the American Lab for Comparative Constitutional Studies (LAECC). The event will take place in the city of Uberlandia, Brazil on 14-15 October 2015.
The deadline for international participants is 20 September 2015. Those who are interested in participating should email an expression of interest to email@example.com as soon as possible.
The proposal should include:
1. An abstract, clearly summarizing the arguments, should be submitted before deadline.
2. The abstract should be written and presented in English, Spanish or Portuguese, and should convey the main results of a research-in-progress or a completed research paper related to the event broad theme.
3. Proposal structure: title, authors’ names (up to three) followed by their e-mails, an abstract (from 300 to 500 words), 03 to 05 keywords, references and a short personal biography (of no more than 100 words). Please, do not include figures, tables or charts.
4. By submitting the abstract, the author authorizes its publication in the event proceedings.
5. The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Successful applicants will be notified within 15 days after the abstract submission.
Rodrigo Vitorino Souza Alves (UFU, Uberlandia, Brazil)
Peter Petkoff (OJLR, Brunel Law School and Regent’s Park College, Oxford, UK)
Auditório 5S, Universidade Federal de Uberlândia
Av. João Naves de Ávila 2121
Uberlândia - Minas Gerais