Colloquium Call for Papers
THE FOURTH LAW AND RELIGION RESEARCH MEETING
“The respect for human dignity in a religiously plural society”
07-08 November 2016 – Uberlândia (Minas Gerais), Brazil
THE FOURTH LAW AND RELIGION RESEARCH MEETING will be organized by the Brazilian Center for Studies in Law and Religion (Federal University of Uberlandia). The event will take place in the city of Uberlandia MG, Brazil on 07-08 November. The theme of the 2016 Research Meeting is “The respect for human dignity in a religiously plural society”. Papers discussing human dignity and religious freedom, religion and politics in plural societies, freedom of religion and equality, religion and public space/sphere, as well as other issues on law and religion are most welcome.
The deadline for international participants is 05 October 2016.
Those who are interested in participating should email an expression of interest to email@example.com as soon as possible.
The proposal should include:
1. An abstract, clearly summarizing the arguments, should be submitted before deadline.
2. The abstract should be written and presented in English, Spanish or Portuguese, and should convey the main results of a research-in-progress or a completed research paper related to the event broad theme.
3. Proposal structure: title, authors’ names (up to three) followed by their e-mails, an abstract (from 300 to 500 words), 03 to 05 keywords, references and a short personal biography (of no more than 100 words). Please, do not include figures, tables or charts.
4. By submitting the abstract, the author authorizes its publication in the event proceedings.
5. The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Successful applicants will be notified within 10 days after the abstract submission.
Rodrigo Vitorino Souza Alves (UFU)
Auditório 5S, Universidade Federal de Uberlândia
Av. João Naves de Ávila 2121 – Uberlândia, Minas Gerais, 38408-100 Brazil
IN COLLABORATION WITH